Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round 2

mynameisjeffmynameisjeff Member
in General 519 karma

Hi 7sagers

I'm back. I took a 1-2 week break after the Sept LSAT.
I didn't log on to 7sage or look at any LSAT material.
Weirdly and strangely, I miss you guys. LOL From logging on everyday and doing PTs. Checking my work. Taking breaks and looking at the discussion board...and then just going MIA for 2 weeks, feels like forever.

My sept LSAT (first real LSAT) was rough. I was nervous and I found myself not 100% focusing on the test. But instead, sweating and thinking about the time. I'll be honest, I don't think I did that great.
I also didn't cancel my score because I wanted to see what I got wrong and learn from it. Another reason why is because 100% of the schools I'm looking at takes the highest grade.
It's be rough and really stressful. but there is nothing I can do now but prepare for the Nov LSAT.

I feel more confident as I know what the environment is like now. I will be back to studying next monday!
I'm excited....which is weird LOL. but I feel better. I know what to expect. I know the questions. I know the format.
I just feel better this time around! of course I still have the nerves because its the FREAKING LSAT! but...not as much.

I miss you guys! good luck to all.
BACK TO THE GRIND!

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Welcome back! I'm preparing myself for the possibility of a round two as well after September, but I just can't bring myself to study until I have my score. I don't feel bad about the test but I have a hard time predicting my scores. I know what you mean about missing it. No matter what happens, good luck!