Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timed Sections or Full Length?

ShrilarauneShrilaraune Alum Member
edited August 2013 in General 169 karma
So I'm about half way through my three months of training with 7 sage and the only PT I've taken is the first diagnostic one. Should I be taking full length tests at this point or should I be supplementing my studies with timed sections (I didn't get a lot of problem sets from 7 sage so the sections would be from preptests). I know that realistically I may only have time/energy for sections until I finish the lessons (two jobs and grad school) and if I do full length I may not be as thorough in blind review. That being said, if doing so would be worth it, I'd like to know.
Thanks!

Comments

• CJ ShinCJ Shin Free Trial Member
    302 karma
    I strongly recommend that you start fully timed PT drills ASAP.
    My experience tells me that understanding the material is necessary, but not sufficient for you to do well on the real thing.
    I say its about 40% and the other 60% comes from testing taking skills such as endurance, time management, risk assessment etc, and the only way you can hone these skills is through drilling PTs.
    SO START THEM ASAP!
  • ShrilarauneShrilaraune Alum Member
    169 karma
    Haha, thanks! I only just saw this response so I'm about two weeks late, but I'll start them ASAP. I probably should have mentioned that I've taken the LSAT before and been through a slew of PTs my first and second time around. At this point I'm trying to break the 170 barrier