Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I buy tests off the site?

chrsullivanchrsullivan Free Trial Member
edited November 2014 in General 4 karma
I would like to buy the most recent tests, I saw it advertised somewhere that you could buy 72 for around $6. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Comments

• kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    That was a special sale that 7sage was doing only for the first 3 days it offered it. As of now, it's back to $29.95 for the full preptest with all the video explanations. If you just want the preptest itself, you may want to consider Cambridge LSAT. I think they sell preptests for a little less than $10 for the full preptest and the LG solutions/explanations only. Hope this helps! If I'm wrong about any of this, I apologize in advance and hope you find a solution!
  • kclubs323kclubs323 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    275 karma
    Oops, I realized I never actually answered your question!
    If you go to the "Course" tab towards the top, within the drop-down menu it should say "Extensions and Addons". There you'll be able to purchase preptests and extend your access to 7sage.
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    edited November 2014 343 karma
    If you are not worried about the video explanations or right now just can only afford the test, this website is good: http://everylsat.com/official-lsat-preptests-c-45/.

I bought PT 72 for only $6.95 yesterday. You can choose whether you want a full (5 sections, they add a practice section from another exam) or 4 sections PT. I think they have the best prices around.