Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Expired by one day

LSATPrabLSATPrab Alum Member
edited October 2018 in General 76 karma

Hi all,

My account expired on Sunday Sept 30th while I was gone away for my cousins wedding for the past week. It completely slipped my mind to extend my account before the wedding, and now all of my Preptests that I bought are all gone! TBH I am slightly panicking, does anyone know who I should contact to see if I can get my account back to how it was? I really don't want (don't have $$) to buy all the exams all over again :(

help

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma
  • Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma
  • studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    1421 karma

@LSATPrab said:
    Hi all,

My account expired on Sunday Sept 30th while I was gone away for my cousins wedding for the past week. It completely slipped my mind to extend my account before the wedding, and now all of my Preptests that I bought are all gone! TBH I am slightly panicking, does anyone know who I should contact to see if I can get my account back to how it was? I really don't want (don't have $$) to buy all the exams all over again :(

help

Hi @LSATPrab,

We just responded to your message. Please check your email :)

Thanks for tagging @Kermit750 and @"Leah M B"

• LSATPrabLSATPrab Alum Member
    76 karma

Thank you everyone!!