Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help navigating CAS

Hi all!
Navigating CAS/ making sure I've actually done things right is giving me anxiety. Can someone shed light on either one of these things:
1. How can I see my GPA calculated by CAS from my undergraduate institution?
2. How can I make sure that I have indeed submitted my LOR requests?

Thank you!!!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@monaalsaidi said:
    Hi all!
    Navigating CAS/ making sure I've actually done things right is giving me anxiety. Can someone shed light on either one of these things:
    1. How can I see my GPA calculated by CAS from my undergraduate institution?
    2. How can I make sure that I have indeed submitted my LOR requests?

Thank you!!!

Hi @monaalsaidi,

Sure! It's hard to navigate the site and it made me anxious too :smile:

1. Credentials & CAS ==> View Transcript Status ==> Academic Summary Report
      Scroll to the bottom of your Academic Summary, where you’ll find a section labeled “SUMMARY,” and read your “Cumulative GPA.”

2. Credentials & CAS ==> Manage LORs
      Scroll down and see "MY RECOMMENDERS." You can see the status there.

• monaalsaidimonaalsaidi Member
    53 karma

@akistotle thank you so much! In my summary report, it says "Transcript analysis data not on file." is that normal? When I put in my recommender information, I put in all of their information and submitted. By all of their names now, it says "Not printed/requested" I can't figure out if that means not printed/ not requested or just not printed/ requested. Clearly, I'm finding things to be anxious about all over the place.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@monaalsaidi said:
    @akistotle thank you so much! In my summary report, it says "Transcript analysis data not on file." is that normal? When I put in my recommender information, I put in all of their information and submitted. By all of their names now, it says "Not printed/requested" I can't figure out if that means not printed/ not requested or just not printed/ requested. Clearly, I'm finding things to be anxious about all over the place.

Have you purchased CAS and sent your transcripts to LSAC? It takes weeks for LSAC to calculate your GPA. Also, it should say "Requested" if you have already sent Letter of Recommendation requests using CAS to your recommenders.

If you think there are errors on the site, I recommend calling LSAC. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

• monaalsaidimonaalsaidi Member
    53 karma

@akistotle thanks for all your help!