All - Today 10/8/18 at midnight is deadline for Nov exam

LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
in General 2134 karma

I remember a few people missed the Sept test so if you want to take November you can register for it until midnight tonight. I believe LSAC doesn't give extensions. Good luck.

Comments

• Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
    410 karma

not all superheroes wear capes.

• descherbdescherb Member
    5 karma

^

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@Nabintou said:
    not all superheroes wear capes.

:blush: I, myself, remembered a few minutes before I posted this! I hurriedley went on the LSAC website to register. Sigh - I hope I finally take it this time.

• alyssamcc0593alyssamcc0593 Alum Member
    290 karma

I got to my computer at 10:55 and it kicked me out at 11 pm before I could register. I didnt realize it was 12 am eastern. I had a massive freakout last night because I wanted to apply this cycle, but I guess ill try to stay positive and remember everything happens for a reason.

• tekken1225tekken1225 Alum Member
    770 karma

@alyssamcc0593 said:
    I got to my computer at 10:55 and it kicked me out at 11 pm before I could register. I didnt realize it was 12 am eastern. I had a massive freakout last night because I wanted to apply this cycle, but I guess ill try to stay positive and remember everything happens for a reason.

Oh geez that really sucks. You could still take the January one and apply this cycle too, you know.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@alyssamcc0593 said:

Hey girl - great attitude. There is def still time to apply for 2019. You can put more time into your studies and beat the shit out of this test. Staying positive is key.