Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Accommodation Study Advice

TrustingGodTrustingGod Free Trial Member
in General 240 karma

For those who received accommodations for additional time, how are you studying for it? With work, it's nearly impossible to fit an entire full length exam in. So I'm basically doing a section a day and reviewing it. However, I fear I'm not taking into account how draining the duration of the exam may be. How can I better prepare for this? Any advice is welcomed, thanks!

Comments

• GodisGOODGodisGOOD Free Trial Member
    edited November 2018 4 karma

Hi TrustingGod:) I send a message with some question. I hope to hear from you soon :)

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

Do you have full days off like on the weekend for you to take a full PT? I highly highly recommend you practice with the amount of time. It's a very long time to try to stay focused, and you'll need to have an idea of how much you'll need to bring for a snack, etc. I didn't have accommodations, but with working full time the only time I could do PTs was on the weekend, and that was enough. You can also try doing timed sections on work days, which will be helpful getting you used to how long each section is. However, I think it will be very important for you to take some full PTs so you can feel the whole length of the test.

• TrustingGodTrustingGod Free Trial Member
    240 karma

Thank you, I will definitely do this @"Leah M B"