Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drill RC passages or sections?

pjanderson5pjanderson5 Free Trial Member
edited November 2014 in General 238 karma
Hello all, yes this is another RC discussion topic. I was wondering if I should drill RC sections or just the passages. I have been doing both and feel like I should be completely getting these passages right and understand them before I do timed sections.

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I've been doing timed sections. I was doing individual passages,but as the test gets closer, I thought it would be best to try and do it exactly how I would be seeing it in the exam. It's more than just doing a passage. It's the timing from switching between them, marking your answers, learning when to give up on a question when it's sucking time, and how to best organize how you do the passages to maximize your mark.

That's just what I think anyways!
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    802 karma
    PJ,
    Another option if you have time: Work your RC the same way you would Games or LR. By that, I mean, go through old ones you've already done and identify the question types you get wrong (structure, inferences, MC/MP, etc) and then work on the ones you're getting wrong.

Otherwise, I'm with @Harrismegan on doing full sections this close to test day since that's how you'll see them on game day.

Good luck!