Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What subscription plan has more videos of LR

maryyiammaryyiam Member
in General 21 karma

hey guys, i havent bought a plan yet. I learn through video explanations the best. which subscription plan has the most LR videos by JY?

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    edited November 2018 2124 karma

The Ultimate+ plan has video explanations for J07, C2, PT 17-Current

• maryyiammaryyiam Member
    21 karma

Is the only plan i can get video explanations for LR? cant afford the price tag on that one rn :(

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

@maryiamimam so the core curriculum is the same throughout all the packages. I believe you get the exact same lessons for LR, RC, and LG regardless of which package you purchase. JY teaches you concepts and shows you how to apply them (though it is recommended you try to solve each question before watching his explanation) from select questions from PTs 1-35.

What @Kermit750 is referring to is that outside of the curriculum, 7sage also provides problem sets and video explanations for prep tests. Ultimate+ gives you JY's video explanation for every prep test out there. You get problem sets for each package but the amount is different per package. So for example, you might get two or three for Necessary Assumption with Starter pack but a lot more for Ultimate +. You can always upgrade if you need to. Of course, you can also make your own 'problem sets' you just won't have access to the explanation videos.

Hope that helps!

• maryyiammaryyiam Member
    21 karma

@keets993 thank you! That helps a ton!

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

That's correct on what @keets993 said, the core curriculum is the same on all the packages. But for each package, you get additional LR and RC explanations. (The LG videos are all free!) So, I'd highly recommend buying whatever package you can reasonably afford. You are also able to upgrade later, if you decide you want access to more PTs and videos. For the packages, which ever PTs it says it includes it also has video explanations for every question on those PTs. So, you can tell which explanations you're going to get that way. And yes, each package has more problem sets to work through (those are like packets of questions by type so you can drill on each type easily).

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

My bad @maryiamimam I should have provided more details, but @keets993 was spot on