Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How common are games like Game 3 on LSAT 40?

Gunningfor121Gunningfor121 Alum Member
edited November 2018 in General 517 karma

I've FP'ed all the games up to this point, and I didn't do TOO badly on this game, but it definitely tested me pretty hard. The other three games were extremely standard so they weren't a problem. Are these games (like Game 3) worth focusing on, or are they so unique it will be difficult to carry anything substantial forward from them? I know JY said there were several games in PT 1-35 that are no longer very applicable, and I'm wondering if that goes for any of the games in 35 and up.

Comments

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma

It looks like this is a rare one. There was one similar to this one from the very early prep tests and it had something to do with train lines/subway lines. And it would be helpful to practice the ones in PT 1-35 too to prepare for the possible weird ones even if the probability of them showing up is low.

• Gunningfor121Gunningfor121 Alum Member
    517 karma

@"Grey Warden" Ugh I think I know the one you're talking about. I'm so happy they seemed to have stopped with the circular games lol