Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will the scores release any earlier?

TrustingGodTrustingGod Free Trial Member
in General 240 karma

Hey everyone, happy thanksgiving! Last year one of my LSAT scores came out about a week before the predicated date. Does anyone think that may happen for the November exam. I want to have all my apps ready by the time the scores come out. Thanks

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

LSAC changed their protocol about early release dates this year in response to "complaints" about uncertain release dates. You can find the below statement at the top of your LSAC home page:

A NOTE FROM LSAC’S PRESIDENT REGARDING LSAT SCORE RELEASES
    I know that waiting on your scores is difficult, and I am writing to assure you that we are making changes to permit quicker score releases, while also maintaining our commitment to accuracy and fairness.

In the meanwhile, for the rest of 2018 we will set the release dates on the scores on an aggressive timeline to minimize your wait time, and stick to that schedule to minimize any anxiety about those release dates.

I want all candidates to know that we will always put students first and work hard to support your journey to law school and the legal profession. Our justice system needs your help, and we are hard at work developing more and better ways to support your pathways. Keep your passion for law and justice.

Best regards,
    Kellye Testy

• bendrummond33bendrummond33 Alum Member
    96 karma

Powerscore did a nice compilation of the guaranteed release date of LSAT scores (for November's exam this year its December 8th) vs. the actual release date of the scores. Based on the results of this year's LSAT I'd probably guess it'll be released no earlier than December 8th, unfortunately. Attached is the link for you to check out!
    https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/lsat-score-release-dates-scheduled-vs-actual-comparison

• TrustingGodTrustingGod Free Trial Member
    240 karma

Thank you everyone

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

I had an LSAT nightmare last night. How are we still not even at the halfway mark yet?