Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing out explanations

vxsinha96vxsinha96 Member
in General 58 karma

How do people write out explanations for questions and do you use this method for RC, LR and LG?

Comments

• EAnn8771EAnn8771 Alum Member
    edited November 2018 126 karma

Hello!

For LR in BR I do things differently than what my friends do. I have friends who write/type out their explanations. While I find this helpful in general, for me I found my preference. I have the PT 62-71 bundle from LSAC so I type up the question and AC I marked for BR into a word document then convert it to a PDF. I then put it into EverNote or Notability and do a screen/audio recording of me going through and annotating the problem, kind of like what JY does. I find actually talking through a problem instead of writing it down helps me because I am catching all my thoughts into a audio recording as opposed to me writing them down and miss key thoughts in the process. The next time I drill that problem set I have various videos I can go through and identify the weaknesses that I have.

• vxsinha96vxsinha96 Member
    edited November 2018 58 karma

@Emily8771 ohh I see! That's makes a lot of sense, I may try that and see how it works! Thank you for the suggestion :)

• Patz4lifePatz4life Alum Member
    214 karma

For LR and RC I like to go through each AC and explain why it is right or wrong. I find putting it on "paper" makes it much more clear and sticks in my head