Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7 Sage really changed my life.

joycool9567joycool9567 Alum Member
edited November 2018 in Law School Admissions 133 karma

Three days ago, I got admission from Cornell Law school under binding ED program.
I know this is nothing to brag about as I am more than convinced there are many prospective law school applicants who will definitely do better. But for me, this is a great accomplishment and I don't think I could have made it happen without the help from JY and David.

I am a South Korean and have very limited experience in studying in the United States. And as you can assume, my command of English is naturally not as great as others. Studying LSAT was a huge obstacle for me and it was JY's lectures that really helped me get reasonably good score on LSAT. In fact, 7 sage was the only LSAT resource that I eventually used because I was confident that its methods better befitted me than any other resources did.

When I started studying LSAT, I could not finish half the questions on any sections. I could not imagine how it was possible for anyone to finish LG section in time as I barely finished two games in 40 minutes. I closely followed JY's instruction on Blind Reviews and tried to internalize JY's way of reasoning to eliminate wrong answer choices and choose the right answers. Thinking in terms of example and analogy in understanding the text ( as JY often did) was what helped me the most in tackling hard questions. JY has his own unique tone and way of talking (I think) and when I tried to explain some of the PT questions to my study mates, I realized I was talking like JY at some point. I think that was the extent to which I tried to think like JY and I believe it worked.

JY once visited Seoul to give lectures on RC in person and I think his lectures on low-resolution summary and the way of tackling comparative passages were the reason I could make a leap on my RC scores. Because after adopting his methods and the frame of thinking, my RC score started to improve and I don't think that's a causation-correlation error. He also bought all the students who attended his class some really great burittos, so if JY visits your city, you definitely have enough incentive to go and take his class.

I never broke that wall of 170 by a slight margin and I really wish I had. But I can confidently say that 7 Sage is the way to go if anyone is aiming for 170 over on LSAT.

I also used 7 Sage admission service and David is such a fantastic editor. Seeing his edit is like seeing someone magically solving a rubix cube in an unbelievably short span of time. He can really help you draft a clean, refined and structured essay and can give you specific advice on where to revise and what to revise. Without David and other editors, I am unsure of how my personal essay along with many optional essays would have turned out. I really loved how each of my essay looked after his final edit and was convinced that these essays would work.

7 Sage was how I got the LSAT score and essays that worked for Law school admission. I owe many thanks to 7 Sage for I genuinely believe its service was what enabled me to successfully finish this long and hard journey for law school admission. I will now stop my long rambling praise on 7 Sage and wish all the best luck to 7 Sage users.

Thank you 7 Sage.
Gam sa hapnida.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

What an impressive story! Thank you for sharing :)

Congrats on a solid T13 acceptance

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

Congratulations on a great acceptance! Enjoy Cornell.

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

It’s always great to see hard work and commitment pay off.
    Congrats!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

"I know this is nothing to brag about" are you kidddinnnnngg??? Congrats on this amazing achievement and I concur, nothing competes with 7sage <3 truly blessed!

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7285 karma

Thanks! It was such a pleasure to work with you, and I have no doubt that you are going to be a very successful law student.

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    edited November 2018 1058 karma

@joycool9567
    Congrats!!!! I just have a few quick questions for you if you have time.
    How long did it take you for you to get that awesome score? If you've had several plateaus, how long did it take for you to get out of each plateau? And how many hrs/day did you put into work?
    This is such an inspirational message. :)

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

Congrats!

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!!!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma

Anieyo! It was a pleasure to run the in person class and I'm so happy to hear the good news!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

An excellent law school! Great work!

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

Congratulation!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Best of luck for everything!