Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone w/ starter 7 sage give a screenshot of their 7 sage pre-made, study schedule

EvelynGalEvelynGal Alum Member
in General 18 karma

I have been using the schedule maker and have been really liking it. Today, I bought more LSAT practice tests to have those more recent ones replace the older ones offered in the starter pack.

But, what happened in the schedule maker is that it added them all as if I was going to do all the practice tests (not replace the older ones), and now my weekly tasks are off.

I put May 17 as the start date and July 15 as the end date. Could someone with 7 sage starter pack, please include here a screenshot of their template study schedule off of those dates? I cannot get back to the screen where I can see my study schedule before I bought the extra practice tests so that I actually know what I am suppose to get done each week.

Comments

• Lucas CarterLucas Carter Alum Member
    edited May 2019 2798 karma

You should be able to change the date inputs here: https://7sage.com/study-schedule/

Edit: Whoops I see now why changing the dates won't solve your problem. You could maybe try to sub out the older tests for the newer ones once you start PT'ing. Good luck!

• EvelynGalEvelynGal Alum Member
    18 karma

Hi there. Thank you for the reply. What I cannot do is exclude PTs in the schedule. So since I bought additional PTs, it is adding them all to my schedule. But, since I am not going to do the older practice tests, now it is not clear what I am suppose to do each week.

I wanted to see if someone with the starter pack who has not bought any additional LSAT practice tests is willing to send me a screenshot of their study schedule for those dates (May 17 as the start date and July 15 as the end date). Thanks so much!