Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hybrid JD Programs

gititenenbaumgititenenbaum Alum Member
in General 48 karma

I'm a non traditional student (age wise)
I wanted to start law school in 2019 fall. I cant relocate so I started looking into the hybrid programs. Anybody have useful information. Its a new trend, replacing part time night programs. Mitchell Hemline has the only graduated class this year. The other option I saw was Syracuse University (inaugurating class this spring) and Touro. Daytona and Denver are also starting them this fall of 2019, but they are probably not an option for me since the classes run over Saturday.

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited December 2018 2689 karma

Denver too now? Hmm...
    Edit: dang it. Travel every other weekend, sometimes back to back? That's a little rough.

• Simple ManSimple Man Alum Member
    448 karma

I'm curious about how these hybrids work as well. I'm considering both of these schools.

• gititenenbaumgititenenbaum Alum Member
    48 karma

From my understanding, its only traveling once a semester for a week of full full class, 8:30-5:30. That's for Mitchel Hamlin, and they are the only school that has graduates at this point. Syracuse is just starting now in January its inaugural class all others are starting fall. this is different than the part time weekend programs.