Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much can RC improve in 7 weeks

TheShrimpEaterTheShrimpEater Alum Member
edited August 2022 in General 46 karma

deleted

Comments

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

What is your target score?

• TheShrimpEaterTheShrimpEater Alum Member
    46 karma

@michael_theodore said:
    What is your target score?

My hope will be getting a 170.
    Thank you for your reply!

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

@IreneShrimpeater No problem. You’re only five points away from your target score. I think you should probably retake the January test. The application deadline for Berkeley is February 15th if I’m not mistaken. Berkeley is one of my top choices as well.

• Victoria.Victoria. Member
    553 karma

I've heard that Berkeley favors high GPA over a high lsat score and a 165 is really good, great job! This is a small sample size but I've met a few recent students at Berkeley with similar gpas and lower last scores than you, I think it sounds like you have a pretty good shot applying now especially with those softs (tough major, grad school). But if you do plan to retake, the trainer did wonders for me for RC if you haven't tried that yet. Best of luck!

• Peterpi719Peterpi719 Core Member
    36 karma

Omg same here!!! -11 on RC... STEM postgraduate, currently on H1B visa.

You did a lot better than me, and I would like to hear what others say!

edited August 2022 46 karma

@michael_theodore said:
    @IreneShrimpeater No problem. You’re only five points away from your target score. I think you should probably retake the January test. The application deadline for Berkeley is February 15th if I’m not mistaken. Berkeley is one of my top choices as well.

Thank you very much!

46 karma

@"Victoria." said:
    I've heard that Berkeley favors high GPA over a high lsat score and a 165 is really good, great job! This is a small sample size but I've met a few recent students at Berkeley with similar gpas and lower last scores than you, I think it sounds like you have a pretty good shot applying now especially with those softs (tough major, grad school). But if you do plan to retake, the trainer did wonders for me for RC if you haven't tried that yet. Best of luck!

Hi Victoria,

Thank you so much for your reply, it made me less nervous :smile:
    I will check the trainer for sure, thank you again for your advice!!!

46 karma

@xiaoyang said:
    Omg same here!!! -11 on RC... STEM postgraduate, currently on H1B visa.

You did a lot better than me, and I would like to hear what others say!

It's always nice to meet someone shares similar background :smile: , JY's video helped me a lot with LR, good luck with studies~!!!