Core Curriculum - Should I save the quizzes and tests?

errrrr1452errrrr1452 Alum Member
in General 132 karma

My question is whether I should learn the basics for all LR and Logic games and then proceed to attack the quizzes and tests with the Blind Review method? Or should I follow the core curriculum and not skip any parts?

Thank you!

Comments

• lsat_kp20lsat_kp20 Alum Member
    148 karma

@amaar_951 said:
    My question is whether I should learn the basics for all LR and Logic games and then proceed to attack the quizzes and tests with the Blind Review method? Or should I follow the core curriculum and not skip any parts?

Thank you!

I followed the core curriculum and didn't skip any parts. I personally liked it this way because it allowed me to drill each section really well before moving on to another topic.

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

I worked my way though the lessons and then tweaked how I went through the practice sets. If I felt comfortable (and was performing well) on the practice sets, I did every other one (1/3/5 etc) so I would get exposed to each level of difficulty. This ensured that I had "fresh" drilling materials available when I wanted to review specific lessons during my PT / BR / remediation phase of test preparation. I found this technique worked for me.

Good luck!