Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone foolproof RC and LR?

youbbyunyoubbyun Alum Member
in General 1755 karma

i've been trying to "foolproof" RC and LR basically - maybe after a week of doing a LR and RC section, redoing those sections again timed. And in 2nd time doing it, really focusing on form, and being conscious of breaking the old thinking habits on questions I got wrong before and trying to reinforce good thinking habits.

Anyone else try this or have any suggesions on this? any comments or suggestions appreciated.

foolproofing RC and LR also helps me to gain a deeper insight into that LR/RC section, where I am able to see patterns, cookie cutter wrong AC's, logic structures, etc. in a way that I did not see when I first took it. Thus doing this reinforces a deeper understanding of the patterns of the LSAT.

Foolrpoofing RC and LR is also helpful because if I get a question wrong again, it'll show me that my original BR/review was not sufficient, and will force me to go deeper.

Comments

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

Yes I do the same. IMO fool proofing all three sections is necessary unless you started off pretty strong on your diagnostic test. But I personally believe a week between retakes/redos is too short. For me at least 1.5 and 2 months is enough for me to ''forget'' the credited answer choices.