Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I get LSAC to send an email to my reccomeders for LOR

Hi guys-

Silly question but can not figure this out. I added the names of the people who are recommending me in the LSAC's website. What do i need to do for LSAC to send them an email instructions on how to turn in their LOR?

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Kermit750Kermit750 Alum Member
    2124 karma

Hey there! Hope this helps. This is from LSAC's website:

1) In your LSAC.org account, provide the name and contact information for each of your recommenders.Indicate the number of letters that each recommender will submit, and describe each letter’s use (e.g., for all law schools).

2) You must assign the appropriate letters to each law school to which you’re applying (or they will not be sent). You can find information about each school’s requirements by clicking the “LOR Requirements” link beneath the school names on the Letters of Recommendation page of your LSAC.org account.

3) Submit your requests for letters by clicking the “Submit Request” buttons in your account. Your recommender will receive an email requesting that he or she complete and upload a letter for you. However, if your recommender prefers, LSAC also accepts paper letters of recommendation.

• maryyiammaryyiam Member
    21 karma

thank you! that helped!!