Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital LSAT problems?

I am on the Logic lesson in the CC so i am in the beginnings. I'm a bit worried since I will take the test on September and it will be digital. For example in LR questions, if we wanna draw the arrow(sufficient, necessary), how are we supposed to do that? Does anyone have any idea? or is drawing the arrows are not necessary in general? If someone can give me insight on this I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• tristan.locke1tristan.locke1 Alum Member
    100 karma

If you’re worried about taking it digital for the first time, you should strongly consider taking the July LSAT in addition to September. In July, you can cancel your score AFTER seeing your score which is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and it removes the pressure associated with the digital exam. It’s basically a free trial run. If you do well, great! If not, no worries.

Also, there will be a scratch paper and a digital stylus available for diagraming!
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat/about-digital-lsat

• @"tristan.locke1" If i cancel the July score will that affect Law School admission? what will it be written in my report?

• BairnOwlBairnOwl Alum Member
    61 karma

@"Positively LSAT Street" said:
    @"tristan.locke1" If i cancel the July score will that affect Law School admission? what will it be written in my report?

This is mentioned in the linked website. A canceled score will be reported to the law schools the same way it is reported today, as a “candidate cancel.”