Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

law school report

neha.patelneha.patel Alum Member
in General 22 karma

I just got my LSAT score and I've already applied to schools. How long will it take LSAC to resend the report?

Should I email the schools and let them know my scores have posted? Asking because my application status for the schools says incomplete.

Comments

• 118 karma

I was worried about the same thing a couple of weeks ago, @"neha.patel" because I'd applied before the law school deadline, but was taking the January test. I'd not expected that LSAC would hold on to things like my essays, LOR's, etc. while they waited for the LSAT score. When I contacted LSAC they said this was done per the schools' request that everything should be sent at the same time. The school does receive the application form itself, but then the package goes out after the LSAT score comes in. I just checked and the LSAC status, as of today, says "in progress." I think this is fairly standard procedure and likely will be updated as complete in the next day. Although I did contact the schools, they essentially said that they were aware, and would receive the report when all the elements (i.e. including the LSAT score) were ready.