Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind review v actual wrong answers

jencabrera05-1jencabrera05-1 Free Trial Member
in General 14 karma

I am finding that only a few of the answers I got wrong were in fact circled ones from when i took the PT, and most of the answers I got wrong weren’t even circled to begin with? I’m afraid either my confidence is too high or something is very wrong with my reasoning that I don’t even doubt myself with these particular questions. Thoughts? Any feedback is appreciated.

Comments

• GUDETAMAGUDETAMA Alum Member
    114 karma

Slow down! At least that is what helped for me. It got so frustrating to the point where I simply had to keep on reminding me to slow down and actually take my time by writing out my reasons for why I am picking or not picking an answer choice. I found that once I done this, while I may only get through only a handful of questions a day, my understanding from actually writing out my reasoning for each answer choice allowed me to better evaluate my reasoning and make any necessary adjustments to it when watching the videos. Getting the answer right is maybe one thing but I don't think it will help you at all in the long run if you are not getting the answer right with correct reasoning.