Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does one full proof LR?

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any tips for full proofing LR?

Comments

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

When i get a certain question type wrong on LR, i go to the question bank and find the same question type and do the hardest ones (level 5) of that question type. If i get them wrong at the beginning, I start on level 3 or 4 and gradually move to higher difficulty question.

• KeepCalmKeepCalm Alum Member
    807 karma

@cooljon525 said:
    When i get a certain question type wrong on LR, i go to the question bank and find the same question type and do the hardest ones (level 5) of that question type. If i get them wrong at the beginning, I start on level 3 or 4 and gradually move to higher difficulty question.

@cooljon525 I like that :smiley: I am definitely going to try that out!

• 776 karma

Interesting ....

Is there certain LR cookie cutter structures (just like LG) strategies anyone uses for LR?

• hawaiihihawaiihi Free Trial Member
    973 karma

@Trusttheprocess Two things:

I recommend taking photos of the questions you got wrong and sorting the photos by type. I kept them on my phone and when I had an extra minute (i.e. waiting in line at the pharmacy, etc) I'd open them up and talk myself through the logic of the correct answer in my head.

I also recommend writing out explanations of the correct answer (i.e. why A is correct and B/C/D/E are not, pointing to specific parts of the text and using quotes if necessary). I kept these in a document and would read over my explanations from time to time. It helped me catch flaws in my thinking to do it on paper.

That's how I "foolproofed" LR. Good luck!