Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Applications

James RayJames Ray Alum Member
edited December 2014 in General 186 karma
Do law schools see all the places you have applied?

Comments

• mrico145mrico145 Alum Member
    38 karma
    Not sure, I was going to ask a similar question. Is it to your benefit or not to list all the other schools to which you are applying? I usually like to give the least amount of optional information possible, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea with law school applications.
  • leeliseeleelisee Alum Member
    92 karma
    I know law school admission officers communicate often with each other. Also, from the way undergrad admission officers had access to the list of schools applicants applied to (a fact that is not readily made public knowledge), I'm going to guess the same might very possibly apply here.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    UG are very different from LS, with so much to deal with I doubt a LS will talk to each other to find out who out of hundreds applied to each others school. I don't believe they see it who you applied to or were accepted to (otherwise could mess with YP decisions) they generally find out when you tell school X you were accepted to school Y with Z amount of $ in order to push more out of X (assuming similar rank/status)