Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Study Strategy with my resources

T14pleaseT14please Alum Member
in General 28 karma

I've gone through PowerScore LG and LR Bibles and have completed about 15-20 PTs in the last 4 months that I've been studying. I'll be taking the July 15 LSAT and if I don't get a 165+ (My goal Score) then I'll be taking the September or October LSAT as well. My scores averages are 19/25 LR sections, 17/23 LG sections and 17/27 RC sections. so I'm currently PTing around a 156.

I have just started the CC for 7sage and I also have access to LSAT Engine. I can dedicate about 20-30 hr/week to cc/pting/drilling. What's the best way to spend my time before and after the July 15 test with my resources?

Comments

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    470 karma

Continue to PT at least once per week under exam conditions. Could do twice if feasible and you want to. After you PT, identify where you seem weakest, then drill some of those sections throughout the coming week. If you seem to struggle with certain types of questions or concepts in particular, consider visiting the CC to enhance your foundation in those topics. Then a week later, do your next PT. See where you have improved, which areas you want to focus on in the coming week, etc. Then iterate like so.

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

Hey! What I am doing is trying to PT on two days during the week, Blind Review the next day, and then drill the weak question areas. I am also foolproofing games everyday if possible, even if that means for 30 minutes before I go to bed or first thing in the morning. I am going to be taking 63-86 starting this Sunday and Wednesday for July 15 test.