Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a LSAT study buddy, study group and people to share resources with.....

Janelle H.Janelle H. Free Trial Member
edited October 2022 in Study Groups 16 karma

Hello all! I am looking for a LSAT study buddy, a study group and people to share resources with. I recently started my studying journey. I am aiming for the Oct or Nov LSAT but it all depends on when I feel ready. I am open to Skype, Zoom, text, calls, facetime etc. I am in the eastern time zone.

Admin note: removed email address. Do not to post your email or phone number publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email & number and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use direct messaging.

Comments

• alonsogaralonsogar Live Member
    69 karma

I am in

• julia.grevejulia.greve Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    191 karma

Hey there,

If you're looking for a buddy group, consider coming to the 7Sage Study Group Breakout! Our next session will be held on Monday, October 10th from 9:00-10:30pm ET.

During the session, you will be sorted into a group of students in a similar score range based on your analytics. You and your group will debate the answers to the first LR section of PT51 without having looked at the answers. These breakout meetings are an excellent way to put together a virtual study group.

You can register for the event at the link below!

https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAudOuqpj4jH9yM7wzclb8gA3-3uxLtqt-P

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    edited September 2023 468 karma

I want to come with!!!Your link doesn't work...oh, this was from a WHILE ago