Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What if I don't do well on my first write and I've already exhausted all the PTs?

wngdwaf_1wngdwaf_1 Alum Member
edited April 2019 in General 89 karma

As title suggests, I'm very afraid that I won't do well enough on my first write and would have no PTs left to use at that point. I was about to purchase the Ultimate+ course but was scared that I would use up all resources and still score below what I want. As you can tell, I'm fairly new into studying. But I do want to ask, what do you do if this ends up being the shoes you're in? So far I haven't purchased any course for this reason. Looking to write Sept19 test soonest.

Comments

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

I have doing that if I took a fresh PT then retook that exact test I thoroughly BR’ed 3 months later, I will have remembered almost no questions. Because in that time i will have seen 1000’s of more questions. About similar topics, blood temperature, crime rates, genetic adaptations etc. You will be just fine.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Just pace yourself with the PTs. You generally shouldn't be doing more than one a week, so you have more than a year's worth of PTs going at that rate.