Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scholarships

Is the best that a law school offers is full tuition scholarships or can one get housing as well? Does anybody know? This is just in general but also if you have information about any specific schools.

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

WUSTL is known for being generous with full tuition + stipend. There are certain named scholarships at the T-14 that offer full tuition plus stipend, such as the Rubenstein at UChicago. I'm not sure about housing specific scholarships, but the stipends can of course be used toward living expenses.

• Leah M BLeah M B Alum Member
    8392 karma

There are a number of schools that offer full tuition plus a stipend. WUSTL is one, and Iowa I believe frequently does too. The easiest way to figure that out is to look at a schools ABA 509 report under the Grants and Scholarships section. They list the number of students receiving less than 1/2 tuition, half to full, full tuition, and more than full tuition (meaning, a stipend). Research on various boards like this one, the law school admissions reddit, lawschoolnumbers.com, and lawschool.life can help you to find more detailed information on previous awards.

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    849 karma

Thank you, this is what I was look for.