Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would a ~$100 tablet suffice for the Digital LSAT?

Like_SpikeLike_Spike Live Member
in General 203 karma

I'm extremely unfamiliar with tablets so please excuse my ignorance, but would something like an Amazon Fire HD or a refurbished-but-dated iPad work for taking digital PTs? I'd prefer to use an actual tablet rather than my computer, but I simply don't have the money to spend on a Microsoft Surface Go (used or otherwise).

Comments

• 615 karma

Go with Fire HD10 and a stylus. Writing with stylus won’t be available on the real test, just selecting bubbles and underlining. For practice all you need is a tablet you can run an internet browser.

• Like_SpikeLike_Spike Live Member
    203 karma

Thanks, @Lemongrab. So the Fire HD10 would allow me to download the 7Sage app and jump straight into taking PTs, right?

• 615 karma

You will have to download Google playstore since fire hd preinstalled app store is amazon. Before buying it, search how to download Google playstore. I can't say for sure 7sage app will be compatible with fire hd, since I haven't used it, but will probably work.

• 615 karma

Just checked with my phone and it seems like digital test works fine on browsers as well.

• Like_SpikeLike_Spike Live Member
    203 karma

Many thanks again @Lemongrab. This was really helpful.