Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scholarship

zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
in General 849 karma

Does anyone know on average how many points above a school's median would it take to get a full tuition scholarship, maybe even more than that? Obviously, they take other part of the application into account but assuming those are good

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

It depends on your GPA. Check out MyLSN, they have scholarship graphs that are pretty helpful. I think for big scholarships, one of your numbers should be at or above median and the other should be around the 75ths. It really varies a ton though

• 246 karma

@zacharytsmith26 said:
    Does anyone know on average how many points above a school's median would it take to get a full tuition scholarship, maybe even more than that? Obviously, they take other part of the application into account but assuming those are good

I do not, but am very curious about this as well, especially at the T25 schools. I have seen plenty of variance on my LSN. Also at some schools 1-2 points above the median is the 75% or better, I always thought to get a full ride you generally well above in GPA in LSAT unless there is something else that makes you an incredibly compelling applicant.