Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June LSAT, Study Buddy?

Nykisha KNykisha K Free Trial Member
edited January 2015 in General 13 karma
Hi everyone!

I live in the Baltimore, MD area and am looking for an online Skype/Facetime study buddy as it would be easier to fit in my schedule than meeting in person. I am brand new to the LSAT, am looking to take the June offering, and just learning techniques/strategies through 7sage. I'd be interested in hearing from you. Thanks :-)

Comments

• Shayla2013Shayla2013 Alum Member
    7 karma
    Hello! (I think it is so interesting that we have the same last name.) I am actually taking the test for the second time in February. If you would like, I can be your study buddy online.
  • Nykisha KNykisha K Free Trial Member
    13 karma
    Hi Shayla! It is pretty cool that we share the last name, I don't really see it that often surprisingly :-) But sure, I would love to study with you. I did want to mention though, that I am brand new to the LSAT. I am an engineering grad from Rutgers University, and have been working in this field for over 7 years now.

If you don't see this as a hindrance, then lets set up a schedule! Talk to you soon.
  • Shayla2013Shayla2013 Alum Member
    edited February 2015 7 karma
    I don't see it very often either. You can email me at [removed] . That way we can set up a schedule.

Note from Student Services: Don't include emails! PM instead. :)
  • NalaPreLawNalaPreLaw Alum Member
    20 karma
    I'd love to be added in! I just w/d my Feb registration. I've gone through most of the 7sage content but plan on attacking without the pressure of "cramming"....which you can't do for this test..so I've learned ;/ PM me!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Don't include emails! PM instead. :)
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I'm interested as well.
  • Sydney15Sydney15 Free Trial Member
    5 karma
    Hey guys! I am interested as well. If you could PM me what days/times you all are doing, that would be so awesome! I'm in undergrad at Kansas looking to take the June test.