Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

miscellaneous games

Hi everyone.

The only games that really give me trouble when I take PT's are those categorized as "miscellaneous." I pretty much resort to coming at them with little to no visual representation, and letting the rules guide me to as many answers as I can get. It usually results in me missing most of the questions, and makes me loose about 5-6 questions on LG where in the other games I get either -0 or -1. I'm sure I am not the only one who has been here. Does anyone have advice on how to get better at miscellaneous game types?

Comments

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

So far the general consensus seems to be that going back and fool-proofing the early games from PT 1-30 is the best way to prepare for the misc games. On the early LSATs those misc games were much more common, then they seemed to disappear for awhile but have been making a bit of a comeback recently. I would just spend a lot of time doing all of the misc games that you can and making sure that you can do them comfortably with within JY's time, once you do enough like that they should start to come a little more easily. Hope that helps!

• 310 karma

@jmarmaduke96 Awful that they are making a comeback since they're such a curveball to me, but expected as the LSAT wants a bell shaped distribution of scores. Thanks for the advice.