Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games from 1990’s to early 2000’s Vs. Games within the past 10 years.

Martin01Martin01 Member
in General 343 karma
I have been working on logic games really hard. Yes, I have made vast improvements that I am happy with. However, I notice that on logic games from approximately 1990’s to early 2000’s, many of the games seem “weird.” In short, I do a lot better with the more recent games.

Is this something that I should be worried about???

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    Sounds like something that you should be happy about.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @Martin01 said:
    Is this something that I should be worried about???
    Nope not at all. The most recent games are a reflection of the current trends for the current LSAT, but it is great to have a "wheelhouse" in the old games as well as it helps you thinking differently about any tough game you might encounter. Great job making improvements on games!
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    As Allison Gill Sanford talked about last night on her webinar, the "weird" games of the 90s aren't typically what the current test focuses on but occasionally they have been throwing in an unconventional game into newer tests. So it's definitely good to at least gain some exposure to the weird games so if one shows up on test day you're prepared to think a little outside the box