Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital LSAT Speed Increase

shdov426shdov426 Alum Member
in General 58 karma

Has anyone else found that after they became accustomed to using the digital LSAT taker that their speed has increased by a noticeable amount? I'm curious if there is something about the digital tester that is helping me, or you, move along quicker on questions (especially LR). I can say initially that POE on the digital test is something I really like - specifically how easy it is to get wrong answers grayed out and out of the way.

Comments

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    849 karma

Yes, my speed has also increased on digital. I believe the reason on LR is seeing 1 question helps your eyes not to wander. Keeping your eyes from not moving is a a speed reading technique so I am going with that. I don’t know about you but for reading comp, digital has forced me not to annotate because annotating on digital on annoying (to me) so that increased my speed.

• shdov426shdov426 Alum Member
    58 karma

Yea, that definitely makes sense. Time could also be saved avoiding page flipping and bubbling in answers. In regards to RC, I've also found that I'm wasting less time underlining and annotating mindlessly and I am focusing more on absorbing the passage, because of the digital format. > @zacharytsmith26 said:

Yes, my speed has also increased on digital. I believe the reason on LR is seeing 1 question helps your eyes not to wander. Keeping your eyes from not moving is a a speed reading technique so I am going with that. I don’t know about you but for reading comp, digital has forced me not to annotate because annotating on digital on annoying (to me) so that increased my speed.

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

I don't annotate anything on RC anymore either which increased my speed. The thing I hate about RC tho is that you can't full screen and just read the passage without seeing the questions.