Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice Test Score the same while BR goes up?

cjaneruncjanerun Member
in General 10 karma

Hi Everyone. I'm reaching out for advice. I've taken about 6 practice tests and my practice test score has consistently stayed at 148 while my BR is between 161-167. I'm really excited about the BR score since my practice test goal score is the 160's, but I'm trying to figure out why my practice test score has stayed the same. Does anyone have any advice on bridging the gap between the practice and BR score and/or understanding why the practice test score is staying stagnant?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Are you getting to all of the questions when you PT and then correcting the wrong ones when you BR, or do you not have time for some of the questions and complete them in BR?

• cjaneruncjanerun Member
    10 karma

Hey! Great question. I don't have time for some of the questions during the PT and then I complete all the ones I was unsure of/didn't answer in BR.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think that that is most likely your answer, and you should try to work on your speed so that you can get to more questions.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

So I've actually got a lot to say about this, and I say the bulk of it in this webinar:
    https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/