Resume - education

jasminesadejasminesade Alum Member

Hey all! Hope everyone is doing well in their studies. I'm working on my resume and wanted to know whether I would need to put where I transferred from (community college) before attending university.

I know it is kind of a dumb question but I got my degree from a university but transferred there from a cc. Thanks for taking the time to respond!


  • Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

    You should list all institutions attended to earn your undergraduate degree.

Sign In or Register to comment.