Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing Question

jennawest366jennawest366 Member
in General 32 karma

I took the online writing yesterday, and I forgot to show both sides of the paper during the room examination recording. I showed it as soon as the test actually started, but I’m not sure if that will still count. I was just nervous, and I forgot to do it during the room examination. Should I contact LSAC on Monday and ask if this is still okay?

Comments

• VanessaVanessa Alum Member
    31 karma

I think you should just call them and ask- they'll most likely cancel it and have you do it again (they'll reset it for you). I don't think it will pass the security check like that.

• jennawest366jennawest366 Member
    32 karma

Thanks. Hopefully that is what they will do if they cannot use this one. I can't believe I forgot. The instructions on that page just said to scan the room, desk, and the surroundings, so I didn't even think about both sides of the paper during that. I even scanned under my table!

I just really hope this wouldn't result in a testing violation. My anxiety is making me think the worst.