Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Reading Comprehension focus? phase 1(understanding parsing language) to Phase 2(speed-within 3 min) - 7Sage Forum

Reading Comprehension focus? phase 1(understanding parsing language) to Phase 2(speed-within 3 min)

I am trying to understand how to tackle reading comprehension blind review and practice drills for radical improvement. I do understand how the memory method is supposed to work as a process but I need to prioritize or do something. I find myself alternating with speed reading and not fully connecting referential phrasing dots to meet the 3 (mostly ends up being 4 1/2 minted still) then getting a poor understanding of the passage overall. Or reading for clarity as J.Y. does in explanation videos, trying to mimic real-time imagination strategies , then killing more time. Both resulting in about 10 to 13 minutes per passage. Which one do I prioritize? Should I focus on better reading then time will automatically fall in line with confidence? Or am I missing the point altogether? #help Pleaseee. Thank you in advance.