Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP

sramseur08sramseur08 Free Trial Member

I am pretty devastated by my LSAT score. Was consistently scoring 157-161 on my PT leading up to test day and I got a 153 on this one. That was lower than my diagnostic of 155....I know that the LSAT is just the beginning of a hard journey to become a lawyer, but I don't know where to go from here. I am signed up to take the September and October test,\ and just need some advice on how to get back to studying.

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Here are some of my suggestions:
    Were there certain areas that you felt were really hard during the actual LSAT? If so, I would start by reviewing those areas. For example, if you felt LR was tough- then start reviewing that section by drilling on problem types that you have a hard time with (i.e., necessary assumption, sufficient assumption, strengthening, etc.). If you felt like you ran out of time during sections, I read on the forum that people have recorded themselves while taking a prep tests and that was helpful because it showed them what problems they were spending too much time on and what questions would be best skipped. I haven't done this yet because I'm still drilling on the basics but I think it might be a good idea and will provide additional insights. Good luck!!