Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2007 Prep-Test

JJsOfficeJJsOffice Member
in General 46 karma

Hello All,
Just wrapped up week 2 of CC and I've come up to the Prep Test for June 2007 (optional diagnostic). I was wondering if anyone had skipped it and learned all of the CC first .....or if it is recommended to take right now even before learning about the other question types on the test. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Comments

• bananabobananabo Core Member
    1211 karma

The purpose of the diagnostic test is to introduce you the LSAT and show you how difficult the test really is under a time constraint. In my opinion, the choice to take it or not depends on if you’ve been exposed to the LSAT prior to joining 7sage.

I choose to skip the diagnostic and go straight into the CC lessons because prior to joining 7sage, I had taken a prep course with another company and had taken the actual LSAT, so I already had an understanding of the test before going into the CC. Currently, I’m in the PT stage of my studying and looking back, I don’t think that skipping the diagnostic put me at a disadvantage, nor do I regret not taking it before the CC.

However, if you have never been exposed to the LSAT or taken it under timed conditions, I would definitely advise you to take it before the CC lessons so that you can get a grasp of what the test is actually like and use it as a benchmark to see what you need to improve on.

• JJsOfficeJJsOffice Member
    46 karma

@bananabo Thank you so much for this insight! I have never been exposed to the LSAT under a time constraint so I think I will take your advice and take it to get a good idea of what I am facing down the road.

Good luck on the PT's !