Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Finished My LSAT Prep Test June 2007

kpark1738kpark1738 Yearly Member
in General 9 karma

I just finished my LSAT Prep Test June 2007 (timed & blind review) and the curriculum showed me my score and answer sheet then took me to Main Point & Main Conclusion Questions. Do I continue with the curriculum or am I supposed to review the answers of my PT first?

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello, I would continue with the curriculum, because JY almost always refers to the Core Curriculum(CC) when he is explaining the questions.
    Good Luck!

• kpark1738kpark1738 Yearly Member
    9 karma

@kkole444 said:
    Hello, I would continue with the curriculum, because JY almost always refers to the Core Curriculum(CC) when he is explaining the questions.
    Good Luck!

Thanks!

• FaviPapi-1-1FaviPapi-1-1 Member
    313 karma

If I were you, I would try to do the first passage, the first game and the first 5 questions of one of two logical reasoning sections. After that, I will look at JY's explanations and compare them with yours.

If you blind review is way off, then stop and do the core curriculum before blind reviewing the whole test. Otherwise, blind review the test and then do the core curriculum.

I hope this helps and good luck studying.

• kpark1738kpark1738 Yearly Member
    9 karma

@FaviPapi said:
    If I were you, I would try to do the first passage, the first game and the first 5 questions of one of two logical reasoning sections. After that, I will look at JY's explanations and compare them with yours.

If you blind review is way off, then stop and do the core curriculum before blind reviewing the whole test. Otherwise, blind review the test and then do the core curriculum.

I hope this helps and good luck studying.

Thanks man! Yeah, when I had initially asked this question, I already finished Blind Reviewing the Prep Test as well and got back my scores. I went from a 142 timed to a 162 blind review score. Was just wondering if I should go over the explanations for the test first or continue to the curriculum.