Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does the screen light from the digital LSAT distract you?

MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
in General 976 karma

Hi I've never taken the digital LSAT and I have heard the light from the screen bothers some people. Is this true? Can you adjust the light settings on the tablet? What are some ways to beat this difficulty? I've heard of special glasses that filter out the bothersome light from computer screens. Thanks!!!!!!

Comments

• katemartkatemart Alum Member
    11 karma

I took the digital LSAT in September and it did not really distract me. You can adjust the brightness on the screen, and you can choose to invert colors and things like that. There is a tutorial and time to play with the settings before the test begins. The only change I made on mine was to turn the brightness down because I usually look at my phone on a dimmer setting so that looked most normal to me. I would say the best way to decide if you want to do anything different for the test would be try to take the practice tests on a tablet or iPad if you have one, or a laptop if you do not so you can get used to taking it in a digital form. Good luck!

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

@katemart said:
    I took the digital LSAT in September and it did not really distract me. You can adjust the brightness on the screen, and you can choose to invert colors and things like that. There is a tutorial and time to play with the settings before the test begins. The only change I made on mine was to turn the brightness down because I usually look at my phone on a dimmer setting so that looked most normal to me. I would say the best way to decide if you want to do anything different for the test would be try to take the practice tests on a tablet or iPad if you have one, or a laptop if you do not so you can get used to taking it in a digital form. Good luck!

Thank you!!!