Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help with my applications!

karinarutledgekarinarutledge Free Trial Member

I'm trying to apply as early as possible (aka within the next few days).
My unofficial cumulative GPA for my school was a 3.2. I look on the LSAC transcript review and it says it my GPA is a 2.8....
Basically I had retaken 2 classes that I previously failed and took them again to get an A and B.
But apparently the LSAT counts those two F's that were taken away for my undergrad GPA.
I want to go to cal western which has a 25% percentile GPA at a 2.91.
My LSAT score is at the 75% percentile at 152. If I sent in my application within the next couple days do I have a chance?

Comments

• LouislepauvreLouislepauvre Alum Member
    750 karma

Yes! It’s still very early. How long have you been writing PS and other docs? Make sure your app is strong, and there’s no reason why you wouldn’t get in. If you want scholarships though, I’d bump up the LSAT.

• karinarutledgekarinarutledge Free Trial Member
    7 karma

Hi thanks for the response!! I've been working on my essays for a little over a month now.

• karinarutledgekarinarutledge Free Trial Member
    7 karma

I have written a diversity statement, a grade addendum, personal statement, but just now started my resume which shouldn't be too bad considering I already have one made. I just have to tweak it a little

@Louislepauvre said:
    Yes! It’s still very early. How long have you been writing PS and other docs? Make sure your app is strong, and there’s no reason why you wouldn’t get in. If you want scholarships though, I’d bump up the LSAT.

• Mario RoboMario Robo Alum Member
    266 karma

I think you definitely still have a chance because LSAT is weighed much more heavily than GPA and your GPA isn't terribly off from their median.

• Kristen RKristen R Member
    24 karma

Hi all!! Where do you check your LSAC transcript review? I can't seem to find it on the website.

• trilogy83trilogy83 Free Trial Member
    14 karma

@"Kristen R" Go into "Credentials & CAS" tab then go to "Transcript Status/Add Institutions," then on the right-hand side there's a link for "Academic Summary Report." It should give you the breakdown of what the adcom will see!