Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible timed good untimed/ January LSAT too late??

Hey guys im reaching out to anyone that can offer me some advice. I do pretty well untimed and timed I do horribly. I took the June LSAT and scored a 150 and my target is a 168+ Ive been studying since August, and I am signed up for the November exam but I took another practice test and I am still around the same area, Idk why when its times all my organized thought goes out the window I have raging anxiety and I cant think straight and stumble on works. It like the episode of spongebob with all the mini spongebob running around like crazy. Basically it is just extremely hard for me, I have gotten significantly better at Logical reasong although more improvement will help as well as continuously foolproofing LG. My biggest struggle is 100% Reading comprehension I mean like bad I don't know what it is. Anyway I am applying for Fall 2020 cycle if I took the January would that be too late, I pretty much have the rest of my application supplements already done, its just this exam I need to get out of the way. Please anyone help me, I feel like a failure and I just don't know what to do.
(Also aiming for a good school not necessarily a T-14, in terms of application cycle and lsat date)