Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How To Pin A Logic Game For Problem Sets?

JerryJerry Member
edited October 2019 in General 176 karma

I've just discovered the problem sets and have been using the question bank to redo logic games. However, even though I flag the questions I get wrong, whenever I make a set, none of my flags show up. There are just dashes for all of the games, which I don't seem to able to change.

How do you pin an entire game, instead of just a single question, so that it shows up in the question bank?

Also, does anyone know how to edit a set once it's been made? As in adding or removing more questions directly? As of right now, every time I've wanted to make an edit, I've had to remake the entire set from scratch.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Jerry said:
    I've just discovered the problem sets and have been using the question bank to redo logic games. However, even though I flag the questions I get wrong, whenever I make a set, none of my flags show up. There are just dashes for all of the games, which I don't seem to able to change.

How do you pin an entire game, instead of just a single question, so that it shows up in the question bank?

Also, does anyone know how to edit a set once it's been made? As in adding or removing more questions directly? As of right now, every time I've wanted to make an edit, I've had to remake the entire set from scratch.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logical Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logical Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

Sorry, once a problem set is created you cannot edit it. The only option is to create a new problem set.

Let me know if you have any further questions!