Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flaw/Descriptive Weakening Questions

emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
edited January 2015 in Logical Reasoning 3462 karma
Hey you guys! I have a google doc for flaw questions with examples and I've been sharing it with other people from 7sage and anyone else that may need them. I recently received an email telling me that they cannot view my google doc. I was wondering what that reason could be? Would anyone know? I am able to see it on my end but the people that I've shared it with cannot view it? I've checked my settings and nothing is private. When I tried to copy and paste it would no longer let me because now it keeps showing me as offline. Or it'll say "reconnecting" does anyone know what I could do?

Comments

• mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    Why not try emailing the document to somebody else and see if they are able to post it in a google doc?
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    324 karma
    When I logged in to google doc, it came up blank for me too.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    I think it works now. Please try and let me know. I've sent everyone another email :)
  • mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    It works. Thanks!!!
  • lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    edited January 2015 135 karma
    Hi, is it possible if you could share this google doc with me? I'm having a lot of trouble with Flaw/Weakening questions. My email is [removed]
  • susan777susan777 Alum Member
    edited January 2015 10 karma
    Can you please send one to me too? [removed]
    @emli1000 thanks!
  • margorusconimargorusconi Alum Member
    edited January 2015 2 karma
    [removed] Please please please!
  • jddckeryjddckery Alum Member
    edited January 2015 25 karma
    Could you pleaseeee send it to me as well? @emli1000 I would greatly appreciate it [removed]
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hey guys, I deleted all your personal emails.

Please PM the OP with your email. Publicly posting your email on any forum is a bad idea because spam bots regularly trawl forums for emails.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Yes, I'm willing to add everyone. Just PM me. Thanks