Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot Enter Scores

duncan chiuduncan chiu Alum Member

Anyone else having troubles with the website? I printed a couple LSATs last week and I did one this week but now there's no where to enter my answers. Every preptest link just brings me to the digital tester (which I don't find helpful at all, i'd rather print and do paper practices). Is this a glitch or was there some update I'm unaware of?

Even if i go to analytics, there's no tab to enter scores.

Comments

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Same. This happened to me earlier.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Its working for me. Clicking on each preptest, there is a tab at the top that says "Printable" thats where you can print a paper version and enter scores manually

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"duncan chiu" @mw253277

Sorry about that. We've made some recent changes to the site. Previously, you would get an option between digital and paper, now a Digital Tester session is automatically created if you have access to that PrepTest. If you don't, then you automatically get the answer sheet.

If you want to change between digital and paper, tap the "Convert" button. You will then be able to enter your answers using the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

​Let us know if you have any further questions!