Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Won’t let me see which questions I have already done on question bank

When I try to make my own problem sets, it used to let me know which questions I did before and how many times. This function does not show up for me anymore and I am unable to filter by clean or already taken.

Comments

• dncdrc_04dncdrc_04 Alum Member
    152 karma

I am having the same issue :(

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@TheSoulisStillDancing said:
    When I try to make my own problem sets, it used to let me know which questions I did before and how many times. This function does not show up for me anymore and I am unable to filter by clean or already taken.

Hi there,

I'm sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know.

I was able to re-create the issue on my end. We are looking into this, and I will update you as soon as we put out the fix.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@dncdrc_04 said:
    I am having the same issue :(

Hi there,

I'm sorry about that. Thanks for letting us know.

I was able to re-create the issue on my end. We are looking into this, and I will update you as soon as we put out the fix.

5740 karma

Hi @TheSoulisStillDancing and @dncdrc_04

Sorry again for the trouble. We pushed out a fix. Please force refresh the page and try again.

Scroll to the end of the page and tap on "force refresh." See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you're still having issues.