Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Total time elapsed not showing??

LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage

Is anyone else unable to see the total time elapsed on a LG? Its showing the time per problem but usually there's an option where if you click on one of the timed questions you can see how much time the game setup and all the questions took. #help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Logician

I am sorry to hear that. Under the "Timing" column in the results table, you should be able to see the information as to how much time the game setup and all the questions took. See the GIF below:

If you don't see these details, try to force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below:

If you're still having issues, can you provide me with more information so I can get to the bottom of this. Information such as:

1. What device are you using (Windows or Mar)? and
    2. What Browser are you using?

If you have any screenshots that will also be helpful.

Thanks!

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" hi, thanks for the info. Turns out the cache just needed to be cleared.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Logician said:
    @"Juliet --Student Service--" hi, thanks for the info. Turns out the cache just needed to be cleared.

Hi there,

Thanks for letting me know. If you have any further issues, please feel free to reach out.