Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No new section types... right?! and other logistics

fycw2068fycw2068 Alum Member
edited November 2019 in General 404 karma

I'm taking the Nov test on Monday and it'll be my last one...!
But I had a dream last night that a completely new type of section was introduced into the test starting with Nov, and I had completely missed the memo. The fact that it was a paper test should've tipped me off that I was dreaming lol

However, with so many different LSAC policies rolling out over the last few months, it did make me a little paranoid so I just wanted to check in..........

Aside from the test being digital and writing sample being a separate component, there isn't anything else about the actual LSAT test content & administration itself that is new, right?

It's still 5 sections 2 LR, 1 RC, 1 LG, 1 experimental with a 15 min break after the first 3 sections?

Thank you and best of luck to everyone!

Nov 2019 LSAT
  1. Anything new on the LSAT test?7 votes
    1. Nothing new (but who knows what crazy new game type could make an appearance)
      100.00%
    2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yikes, if yes, please please comment below)
        0.00%

Comments

• prubh_grewalprubh_grewal Alum Member
    14 karma

I did remember seeing on a recent pt somewhere in the late 80's a return of the circle games (which is basically a sequence game with the first and last slots connected) and a pattern game, which is just conceptualized as a pure sequencing game. Other than that it is fairly standard for logic games